Our ReactiveAir® line of powered and non-powered mattresses offer self-adjusting dynamic therapy. ReactiveAir® adjusts to conform to the specific weight, shape and contour of each patient, while the powered ReactiveAir® Pro additionally provides alternating pressure therapy.
The ReactiveAir® is a non-powered mattress with a network of foam-filled air cells that self-adjusts to the patient’s weight or position providing uninterrupted therapy. The mattress can be ordered with integrated raised side bolsters to assist in maintaining the patient in a centered, protected position.
ReactiveAir® Pro transforms the non-powered ReactiveAir® mattress into a powered system. Attaching the lightweight controller to the ReactiveAir® mattress, provides the enhanced benefit of alternating pressure therapy. The result is a dual functioning system that delivers continuous self-adjusting and alternating pressure therapies in one product.
- Eight horizontal foam-filled air cells offer self-adjusting support from the head to the lower legs
- Dual-layered, 5-zone convoluted foam topper improves patient comfort and pressure redistribution
- Uniquely-designed heel zone reduces pressures in critical heel section
- Firm perimeter assists in keeping the patient centered, provides side-of-bed seating support, and facilitates ingress/egress
- Articulation slots allow mattress to bend with bed frame
- Replaceable 4-way stretch cover is moisture vapor permeable and fluid proof
- Transport handles
- Non-powered bariatric models available in select sizes
- Standard dimensions: 36”x80”x7” with additional sizes available
- Controller for ReactiveAir® Pro adds alternating pressure therapy
Dimensions, L x W x H – 36 x 80 x 7 inches
Weight – 32 lbs
Input Voltage: 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz
0.05A/ 10W Max
Dimensions: 10″ x 8.5″ x 3.5″
Weight: 5 lbs
Warranty: 5 years on mattress core, 2 years on mattress cover, 1 year on ReactiveAir® Pro controller
ReactiveAir® E0184, ReactiveAir® Pro E0277
Foam Filled Air Cells
Use with or without controller