True Low Air Loss
Technology, Versatility, Results…
The TheraFlo by Tridien is a powered low air loss mattress replacement system designed to treat and prevent pressure ulcers Stage I-IV. The high performance blower allows dealers to utilize both standard width and bariatric widths of mattresses with one power unit for patients weighing up to 1,000 lbs. The TheraFlo is made of the highest quality materials making it durable and reliable for homecare, long-term care, and acute-care environments. Medicare Code E0277
The TheraFlo provides constant low pressure by redistributing the patient’s body over a greater area than a standard mattress.
TheraFlo Power Unit:
- Microprocessor controlled with user friendly control panel
- Hi-performance blower allows standard mode and bariatric modes to be built into one unit
- Max Inflate mode inflates mattress to maximum pressure within seconds to help with transfers and nursing procedures.
- Panel Lock mode locks out control panel to avoid tampering of settings
- Upright mode gives added support while in the articulated position to help prevent “bottoming out”
- Warranty: 2 years
TheraFlo Mattress Replacements:
- Waterproof yet breathable (moisture vapor permeable)
- Drastically reduces shear/friction
- Specially treated with anti-bacterial/anti-microbial agents that resist mold and mildew
- Loose fitting to conform to patient’s body
- Complies with Cal. Tech. Bulletin #117
- Warranty: 1 year
Removable Air Cells
Removable air cells with directional snaps facilitate easy cleaning and replacement.
3-Way Holding Strap
Unique 3-way holding strap helps provide support and prevents bottoming out.
One power unit operates multiple widths of mattresses to help reduce inventory costs.
Power Unit Dimensions:
14.5″ w x 11.5″ h x 6.5″ d
AC 100-120 V / 60Hz
Normal Operation: Max : 280 W
Power Unit Weight:
Detachable 14′ SJT #18AWG, with 3
prong hospital grade plug
T0.5A/250V (PCB Fuse)
T5A/250V (Power Fuse)
Operating Ambient Temperature Range:
Class II, double insulated with functional ground wire
Type BF equipment
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT, classified with respect to electric shock, fire and mechanical hazards only, in accordance with EN60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.2
IPXO, do not immerse power unit in any liquid or spray any liquids directly on the power unit. This system is not AP/APG protected
UL+cUL (UL60601-1), EN60601-1
(CISPR 11 Classified as Class A, Group 1 ISM equipment)
Maximum Weight Capacity: